Xperience 2022 Call for Sessions
Xperience is the preeminent technology show for associations, nonprofits, event planners, and schools. Held in Orlando, Florida from March 20 to March 23, 2022, this year’s conference will focus on what’s next for the industries, customers, and constituents we serve. Packed with inspirational keynotes, new product launches, a bustling expo hall, and valuable networking, you won’t want to miss the opportunity to participate and share your story.
Attendee learning is a core component of the event, and this year Community Brands is accepting breakout session speaking proposals for a limited number of session slots. All submissions will undergo a thorough review process, and those that can offer a compelling and unique value to attendees will be best positioned for inclusion in the Xperience agenda.
Types of Attendees
Xperience includes attendees from many different types of organizations and professions. Leaders from associations, corporations, nonprofits, and schools will all be attending this year’s event. Session submissions should target attendees from those organization types and one or more of the following job roles:
- Auxiliary Programs
- Event Management
- Executive Administration
- Financial Aid
- Learning Management
Breakout sessions will run 60 minutes in length and will be offered March 21 through 23, 2022. Selected sessions will be selected to either be available in-person, virtually, or both depending on scheduling, the best medium for presentation, and the value the session will deliver to attendees.
Guidelines for Sessions
Sessions that offer unique perspectives and are from Community Brands customers will be best positioned for selection. When crafting your session for submission, consider the uniqueness of content, speaking ability, and fit with the target audiences in attendance.
The following guidelines will be observed for session submissions.
- Submit up to three proposals per individual
- Focus on original and unique expertise
- Use clear language in describing what would be covered as a part of the session
- List all presenters and co-presenters
- Include attributions, if appropriate, and observe intellectual property rights
- Highlight Continuing Education Credits that would accompany the session
- All selected speakers will be required to register for the Xperience conference as well as sign a speaker agreement for the event
- All presentations will be required to be provided in advance for review prior to the event
- Sessions with commercial bias will not be selected
Guidelines for Participating
If selected for in-person, presenters will need to have the ability to travel to Orlando, Florida to participate in the event. Travel will not be reimbursed by Community Brands and is the sole responsibility of the presenter. Discounted registration for the Xperience event will be available for selected presenters.
If selected for virtual, presenters will need to have the ability to either pre-record with the assistance of the Community Brands team or participate live at the selected time via an internet connection.
If your session is speakers will be required to complete a speaker acknowledgment form and be willing to have an on-demand version of their session available to in-person and/or virtual attendees.
Proposal Process and Selection
Sessions can be submitted via an online process that will include:
- Session Title (200 characters)
- Contact information
- Session Description (500 characters)
- Target Audience Detail
September 23, 2021 – Call for Sessions opens
October 21, 2021 – Call for Sessions closes
November 2021 – Session owners are notified of acceptance
December2021 – Agenda details are released
January 2022 – Early bird closes
March 2022 – Xperience 2022
Potential Topic Areas
Below are potential topic areas for session submissions:
- Community Brands product training
- Automation • Data Management
- Customer Experience
- Emerging Technology (Blockchain, augmented reality, artificial intelligence, etc.)
- Event Management
- IT Strategy & Management
Please direct any questions to email@example.com.