InfoComm 2018 Session Submissions
Do you want to share your expertise, connect with peers and customers, and advance your company and personal profile? Submit a session to the InfoComm 2018 Call for Presenters (CFP).
InfoComm is currently accepting proposals for non-commercial seminars and workshops. Leading one of these vendor-neutral sessions gives you an opportunity to reach a large audience while building a reputation for objective expertise. Learn more about target themes, audiences, and hot topics on the InfoComm 2018 show website.
- Seminars: 1 hour, 1.5 hours, or 2 hours
- Workshops: 4 hours
Log in using your InfoComm account to submit or edit a session proposal.
Deadline: October 1, 2017
Notification: Submitters will be notified whether they are invited to present a vendor-neutral session at InfoComm 2018 by December 2017. If your submission is selected, InfoComm will schedule your session. You will have the opportunity to accept the session schedule or request a new time when you respond to the invitation to present. All seminars and workshops will take place June 5 – 8 at the InfoComm 2018 tradeshow in Las Vegas, NV.
Submissions for Manufacturers’ Training will open on October 1, 2017.
Tips for Successful Submission
- Tailor your submission to the InfoComm 2018 themes and target audiences
- Focus on real-world skills and real-life applications
- List any tools and resources you plan to give your attendees
- Tell us how you’ll make your session memorable
- Submit a session that promotes your own products or services – such sessions should be submitted as Manufacturers’ Training in October
- Ask for the wrong amount of time - long or short, the timeframe must suit the scope
- Submit a session that isn’t tailored to the AV industry